top of page

Consular & Financial Assistance

I'm stuck abroad and unable to get home due to travel bans. What should I do?

Canadians travelling outside of Canada in need of emergency consular assistance can contact Global Affairs Canada’s 24/7 Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa at +1 613 996 8885 or email

Financial Assistance for Canadians Outside Canada:

bottom of page